Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Cousin Jaime, Jeeze!!

Hello.

Is it me you're looking for?

I think so, yes, probably. I've been looking at my face sometimes in mirrors and I can't help but know the love you can see there in my shining eyes.

And now I have Tumblr. It's here: http://jaimefox.tumblr.com/


But Luco said I could come on here and tell you about my things like my Tumblr and my other stuff. That site is run by Ash Otocki you can find her here: http://ashotocki.com/wordpress/

That's enough links from me right now so many links are making me sad. So I have to think about things that make me happier. Things like the taste of grass and of grass recently vomited. Is that too gross?

I don't mean to offend. What are you supposed to do when you know a thing you love might seem weird to another of the people or of the animals you're talking to and discussing things with?


My name is Slippy and I have an idea about how to deal with that if you don't mind letting me say my ideas here right now is that okay with you Jaime is that okay with you Cousin Jaime is that okay with you Mr. Studmuffin Jaime of the Flowers I love you I love you I love you?

Yes, Mr. Pawsley, Slippy, yes, that's fine. Go ahead before I have to go soon and all my patience vanishes like sometimes smoke does into the air.


If you have a thing you want to say or that you love or that is something you think is great but everyone else thinks it's not so great then you have to realize that everyone else is probably just unaware or untouched by whatever it is that you love it doesn't move them in the same way everyone has their own perspective which means a way of seeing which I think is important to think about.

The cliche is everyone is entitled to their own opinions but I don't think that's really true sometimes opinions are wrong and it's just we have opinions until we can get enough information to help us  change our minds and information can be reading or observing or listening to someone else basically any time you realize a new thing about an old thing you thought before.

For example before I thought that pizza was the most delicious of the foods and then I had chana masala and realized that was also the most delicious of the foods and so was tuna fish and so was plain cheese and basically all foods are superlative if you ask me Mr. Pawsley for my opinion!

I said good day sir!


From his jumble I pan for meaning.

Maybe he makes a point though if you think about the points he says. There have been things I thought and then thought about differently when I got more ideas about them.


Things I thought that changed when I got more ideas about them:

1) Jaime (that's me Jaime, Jaime of the Flowers for sure) is the most beautiful dog of all time - when I went to get licensed as a therapy dog I saw more dogs than ever before and it made me realize that I'm the most beautiful dog of all time, place, space, abstractions, and anything a creature could think of. I'm the pinnacle. Not that I'm trying to be arrogant, but jeeze, look at my face!

2) When the going gets tough, the tough gets going - it turns out this isn't always the case. Sometimes when the going gets tough, the tough hides beneath the bed, especially when the going is thunder and the tough is Jaime the Stud.

3) TV rots your brain - sure, yes, okay, but not always. There are some things on the Brain Rotter that are worth watching like Game of Thrones (which if he wasn't so gross I'd want to be Jamie Lannister, but ew ew ew ew ew - not an incest dog!), Breaking Bad, and Desperate Housewives. Also, it's possible that rotted brains can be unrotted by reading and being surrounded by beautiful things like music and the trails at Jonathan Dickinson State Park.

4) Getting a hair cut is cool - okay, so I haven't mentioned this yet, but do you notice my adorable shirt? Well, I'm wearing that because it's adorable and I'm adorable and because all of my hairs got cut off into a lion cut and I am cold a lot of the time people sometimes say I look like an arctic animal now which might be true! Do I look like a polar bear to you?


But I'm Cousin Jaime and my heart is so warm!










No comments:

Post a Comment